SRM Concrete is looking for Class A CDL Bulk Tanker Operators.
About us: SRM Concrete is the fastest growing Ready-Mix Company in the United States. At SRM Concrete, we help build America. With us, you just don’t drive the truck; you operate it.
We are family owned, so we understand the value of an employee's time at home. We make sure our truck operators have the ability to be home daily. If you like to work hard, you'd have unlimited earning potential.
Come where you no longer have just a job, you have a career.
· Conduct your work safely
· Prepare ready mix concrete according to customer request
· Deliver ready-mix concrete to the jobsite within assigned timeframe
· Operate truck to assist in distributing ready-mix concrete
· Provide outstanding customer service
· Ensure completion of require paperwork prior to pouring concrete
· Keep the truck clean and presentable at all times
· Return to plant in a timely manner to receive next load
· Possess a "GO-GETTER" mentality
· Perform other duties as assigned
· CDL Class A with X endorsement
· Flexible schedule Monday- Saturday.
· Minimum 2 years Tanker experience
· Minimum 2 years Concrete Experience
· Ability to work overtime.
· Tanker Endorsement.
· Pass pre-employment drug screen.
· No felony convictions within the past ten years.
· No unexplained gaps in employment.
· Good MVR report.
Operator Benefits include:
· Automatic & Air-conditioned Trucks
· Local Routes; Home Daily
· Overtime Pay
· No top-out on pay rates
· 7 paid holidays (From day one) & paid time off (After one year)
· Weekly pay by Direct Deposit
· Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance; Short- & Long-Term Disability; and a 401(K) match of up to $60 per week
· Monday – Friday schedule (Saturdays occasionally)
· Shifts will be flexible (morning, mid-day, and night)
· Overtime is typical
· Expect to work outdoors in elements
Pay rates are based upon experience and will be discussed in a face to face interview.