Experienced Quality Control - Concrete
SRM Concrete is looking for a QA Technician
Visit https://www.smyrnareadymix.com to check out what all we do and apply within.
- Candidate Should have a valid drivers license
- Be able to lift heavy objects (push wheelbarrow with concrete sometimes over rough terrain).
- ACI Level I Concrete Technician Certificate preferred but not required.
- Testing background is a plus.
- Must be willing to work as needed. (Saturdays, nights as needed)
- Must be self motivated and self disciplined.
- Computer Skills are a plus as are typing skills as we all use computers to enter our data.
- Good communication skills. They will be speaking directly to our customers at times while on job sites.
- Technician will be testing concrete to assure that the product is within our quality standards. They will test sometimes at different plant locations and sometimes at different job sites.
- Technician will be given the knowledge and tools to address job site issues and fix them as needed.
- Technician will learn to test aggregates.
- Technician will learn to make and test concrete specimens. (Concrete test cylinders)
- Fast paced environment.