SRM Concrete is looking for a skilled Diesel Mechanic to join our team. We are a family owned, Christian based company that values our employees.
· Driver's license required, CDL holder preferred
· Advanced knowledge of diesel engines (Freightliner/Mack).
· Concrete mixer experience preferred.
· Bilingual (English and Spanish) is preferred
· Must be a team player
· Must have own tools
· Repair and preventative maintenance; examine vehicles to determine probable cause of vehicle problem and parts and work required to complete repairs.
· Truck engine maintenance; lube, oil, and filter
· Familiarity with spring and air suspension systems
· Familiarity with hydraulic systems
· Familiarity with air brake systems
· Performs engine performance and wiring diagnostics to isolate performance problem(s) and complete necessary repair(s)
· Position includes the ability to offer input on purchase and replacement of all equipment in the fleet
· Must have the ability to perform repairs to paint or light bodywork.
· Ability to assist in, or perform repairs on all equipment involved in the production of ready-mix concrete including front end loaders and conveyors in the ready-mix plant and able to perform some welding and fabrication
· Maintaining a clean work bench and shop area
· Competitive hourly pay
· Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
· Paid Holidays
· Paid Vacation
· Weekly Payroll
· Direct Deposit Payroll